We provide training in accordance with the 2022 ILCOR guidelines. Private classes are instructed at your location for your convenience.
Why choose Jumpstart CPR & First Aid for your instructional needs?
- Our on-site delivery reduces scheduling and travel hassles.
- We focus on student-teacher interaction rather than just lecture from a podium.
- We have price reduction for groups.
- For a quick synopsis of our classes, refer to the list below.
About COVID 19 and our delivery changes…
As of January 2023, we have mostly returned to Pre-COVID operations with a few noteworthy observations:
- CPR is compression only with a new emphasis explaining the science behind its success of survivability.
- We are still delivering the training straight from the instructor with NO video being shown. This is by poplar demand. The material is still comprehensive and this method allows for adapting to the needs of the group.
- Regular sanitizing of the equipment is still in effect.
- Some practice sessions are optional depending on the experience of the group.
- The CPR session still has a massive emphasis on practice scenarios. Practice makes perfect!
Basic First Aid classes that meet OSHA (29 CFR 1910) and WISHA (WAC 296-800-150) requirements.
CPR and AED for the layperson. A variety of classes that can be taught separately or in any combination.
BLS for the Healthcare Provider
Intended for healthcare professionals requiring the BLS for HCP certificate as a condition of employment.