We provide training in accordance with the 2015 ECC ILCOR guidelines. Private classes are instructed at your location for your convenience.
Why choose Jumpstart CPR & First Aid for your instructional needs?
- Our on-site delivery reduces scheduling and travel hassles.
- We focus on student-teacher interaction rather than lecture from a podium.
- Our manikins use one-time-use shields preventing cross-contamination.
- We have price reduction for groups.
- For a quick synopsis of our classes, refer to the list below.
Basic First Aid classes that meet OSHA (29 CFR 1910) and WISHA (WAC 296-800-150) requirements.
CPR and AED for the layperson. A variety of classes that can be taught separately or in any combination.
Intended for healthcare professionals requiring the BLS for HCP certificate as a condition of employment.